Author | Researcher | Speaker | Producer | Award-Winning Radio Host
Hello! Welcome to the official website of Nicole Strickland, one of the leading paranormal researchers on the West Coast. Nicole is the founder/director of the well-respected San Diego Paranormal Research Society and has been featured in numerous media outlets. In addition to her speaking and writing projects, she co-hosts the long-running Haunted Voices Radio with Todd Bates and also hosts the Afterlife Chronicles, which was recently selected by Feedspot as one of the top programs on the afterlife.
Don't miss it!
SIGN-UP INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Minimum of 3 attendees; maximum of 20
- Courses are offered the 2nd and 4th Sunday from 3pm to 5pm
- $40 per person
- Payment options: PayPal / credit card or cash
- If paying via PayPal or credit card, payment needs to be received before start of course
- If paying via cash, payment needs to be received at the door
- Virtual courses are held through ZOOM or Facebook
- On-site courses are typically held in Tierrasanta, but locations may change from time to time
- Contact me at email@example.com to sign-up for one or both of these courses
The Role of Intuition and Mind/Body/Spirit in Connecting with the Afterlife:
Everyone has his or her own innate intuition. Some people are more tapped into it than others. It’s similar to practicing a sport – the more you work at it, the greater your skills will be.
Introduction to Paranormal Investigation and Research:
This course goes over important aspects of paranormal research and serves as a motivator for anyone interested in learning more about the field. Although other branches of supernatural field study are discussed, this course concentrates on ghost research.
Advanced Paranormal Investigation and Research:
This course builds off of Paranormal Investigation 101, discussing advanced research methods and experimentation. It applies to those who have some paranormal research experience and are looking to further their knowledge of advanced equipment use, data analysis and adjunct research. This is a hands-on and discussion-style course.